Paper Submission Site:
Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format through EasyChair .
Paper submission links: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icsoftcomp2017
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
Submit the manuscript of the paper as
- Long Paper: having normally 8 pages (including figures & tables), and
- Short Paper: having upto six pages (including figures & tables),
- Poster Paper: having upto four pages (including figures & tables),
through EasyChair before last date for paper submission.
An abstract should not exceed 200 words.
Papers should be submitted in the IEEE Conference proceeding paper format. Template for the same can be downloaded from here.
Or you may download it by following links:
- - Microsoft Word 2003 A4 (DOC, 56 KB)
- - LaTeX Windows (ZIP, 700KB)
- - LateX Bibliography Files Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
- - Download IEEE Copyright Form IEEE Copyright Form
At least one author of an accepted paper must register at full rate for publishing the paper in the conference proceedings.
For further details and registration form, please visit our Registration page .
We follow double-blind peer review process. Each article will assign to 3-4 reviewers. Articles will be selected for presentation and publication only if at least two reviewers will select the article after completing the review process.
The accepted and registered papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Extended version of selected conference papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed Scopus index journals
(which are in University Grant Commission (Govt. of India) approved Journal List):
- - International Journal of Soft Computing (Scopus)
- - Journal of Intelligent Systems (Scopus)
- - International Journal of Web Applications (IJWA)
- - International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) (Scopus)
- - International Journal of Information Security and Privacy (IJISP) (Scopus)
(Special Issue on "Machine Learning Techniques for Information Security and Data Privacy")
- - International Journal on Soft Computing (IJSC)
- - International Journal of Electronics and Information Engineering (IJEIE)
- - International Journal of Network Security (IJNS) (Scopus)
- - International Journal on Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Applications (IJSCAI)
icsoftcomp-2017 is intended to accept ONLY high level quality papers which have originality and novelty in content. The conference strongly suggest NOT to use or copy any part of the already published materials. The papers submitted to the conference first will undergo screening process for originality in content. If they satisfy this requirement the papers will be further sent to review. Otherwise the papers will be rejected at the first level. The authors who indulge in plagiarism will be blacklisted.