AAPS-RPCP Student Chapter
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association of approximately 11,000 members employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide. Founded in 1986, AAPS provides a dynamic international forum for the exchange of knowledge among scientists to enhance their contributions to public health. AAPS offers timely scientific programs, ongoing education, information resources, opportunities for networking, and professional development.
- AAPS has granted US$ 500 as a stipend for organizing various activities.
- The AAPS student Chapter is aimed to enable the researcher and professionals to better understand prospectus, current scenario and future challenges in the area of Pharmaceutical Science.
- RPCP-CHARUSAT-AAPS student chapter is organizing activity every month.
- AAPS student chapter has organized….
- Industrial Visit of AAPS members at J. B. Chemical Ankleshwer and Jai Research Foundation, Vapi
- Pharma exhibition -7th Pharmac India 2016
- World Pharmacist Day Celebration 2016