B.Pharm. Programme Educational Objectives:
- To produce competent pharmacy graduates who shall be able to secure their career in pharmaceutical industry and/or institution of higher studies by dissemination of knowledge and training in pharmacy.
- To acquire the knowledge about advances in pharmacy and to orient towards socially relevant research and development.
- To encourage students for self-learning through modern information resources.
- To enhance communication and critical thinking abilities for effective delivery of societal responsibilities.
- To nurture and facilitate entrepreneurial capabilities and opportunities.