Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy established a dedicated Drug Information center (DIC) with the aim to provide accurate, current and unbiased drug information in the promotion of rational drug therapy.
The purpose of the Drug Information Center (DIC) is to serve health care professionals and society by answering critical questions on drug use and its possible side effects. The DIC routinely responds to inquiries regarding appropriate therapy for specific patients; adverse reactions to drugs; efficacy of drugs; drug interactions; biopharmaceuticals and pharmacokinetic parameters of drugs; dosing in renal failure; appropriate therapy for a disease state and information on new drugs.
The objectives of DIC:
- To promote the concept of rational drug use to enhance better patient outcome.
- Provision of specific comprehensive, evidence based drug information & diseases information upon request from faculty, patient, healthcare providers, and consumers from the general public.
- To provide quality education to pharmacy students and professionals
DIC welcomes the queries on:
- Drug or its Product Information/Identification/Brand names
- Adverse Drug Reactions/Drug Interactions
- Treatment/Choice of drug
- Special precaution during Pregnancy/Lactation
- Pediatrics/ Geriatrics
- Drug Profile/Dosage
We can answer your queries from Monday to Friday 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM.
You are requested to send your drug related queries or questions via email or sending filled Query Request Form or through link provided.
Link : https://goo.gl/forms/2CZdHcv19fqixz4G3