One to One Student Counseling
- Know students individually.
- Understand their likes, dislikes, goals and dreams.
- Know their problems at personal level, so that they could be solved and they can perform better at academic level.
Pre-Placement Orientation Activity
- To prepare the students for an interview.
- To arrange the lectures for aptitude session, logical reasoning and soft skills
- To provide the guidance for competitive exams.
Academic Enrichment for Students through ICT
- To develop skill required by Data Compression & various Software Tools.
- To diversify the Programme contents and to establish greater relevance to local socio-economic problems.
- Demonstrate new models of intervention facilitating critical thinking and analysis by responding to the emerging needs and changing social realities.
Continuous Evaluation And Collaborative Environment.
- To allow teachers of various courses to evaluate the performance of their students in accordance with the objectives they had set before themselves.
- To abolish set syllabi and external examinations based on them.
- To replace them by a system of internal and continuous evaluation in form of unit test, quiz and through collaborative learning by teachers.
Best Practice on Curricular Aspects.
- Demonstrate new models of critical thinking and analysis by responding to the emerging needs changing industry realities.
- To introduce job-oriented and skill-based courses.
- Contribute to generating new knowledge for teaching in classrooms and allow testing of theories infield practice.
Learning through Expert sessions and Video Lectures.
Audiovisual material provides a rich medium for teaching and learning. Video can effectively communicate complex information to a student and, if used creatively, can become a powerful expressive tool. Similarly expert sessions are also very useful method for teaching the students as they become comparator to outsiders. While using video lectures and expert sessions as a teaching tool can help to engage students and also prepare the students as per the industry current trends.
Faculty Industry Interaction
- To build the healthy relation with industry.
- To provide practical exposure to faculties when needed in form of training under latest technologies.
- To held the Faculty Development Programme by Industry personal.