Bachelors of Optometry
1. A candidate shall be an Indian Citizen
2. Admission to this course is done on merit basis by admission committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses and Government of Gujarat.
3. Candidate should have passed with either B or AB group in 12th science stream
4. A candidate shall have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December of the Academic Year for which the admissions are being conducted.
Bachelor of Medical radiology and imaging technology
Bachelor of Operation theatre and anesthesia technology
Post graduate diploma in MLT
Master of Science of Medical lab technology
1. Candidate should have Bachelors degree in Biological sciences
Post graduate diploma in clinical hypnosis
Post graduate diploma in Hospital administration